Jeff is the staff pastor at Journey. He serves as the liaison between the staff and Journey’s board. He also helps with hiring opportunities and other staff support activities as the need arises.
Jeff studied sports medicine at Baylor University, and he studied finance and marketing as a graduate student.
Jeff is the Vice President/Regional Manager for SWBC Mortgage, Vice President for CSISD Board of Trustee’s and he serves on the board of the McLane Stadium Baylor Club.
Jeff joined the Journey family in 2006 as the community pastor. He also served as the youth pastor, before becoming the staff pastor in 2016. Jeff graciously offers his time and talents in pastoral ministry at Journey and is always enthusiastic about meeting new people.
- Hometown: Joshua, Texas.
- Family: Married Crystal in 1994. Two daughters Taylar (1997) & Riley (2003).
- Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 139:1-12.
- Favorite local restaurant: PF Changs.
- Famous nonbiblical person I’d like to meet: Hunter Michael Waddell.
- Guilty pleasure: Bourbon and coffee.
- Fun fact: I worked as a professional clown (known as “Cracker Jacks”) performing at corporate events and birthday parties, doing magic and juggling acts.